Getting to know your man is an endless journey, there are always more layers to uncover and things to discover. Questions are obviously a fantastic way to dig a little deeper to find the good stuff.
If you’ve fallen into the trap of assuming you’ve learned everything there is to know about him, think again.
Every man carries with him, an endless pool of untold stories, mysteries and sometimes secrets he is not even aware of carrying.
I want you to look at your partner and imagine that he was once a baby, a kid, a teenager and then grew into the man he is today. That is a lot of time!
By the time he is 30 years old, he has spent about 260,000+ hours on this planet! That means he’s met hundreds of people, had thousands of thoughts and countless emotional experiences.
No matter how much Karolina talks to me, there are always new things she discovers about me (often to my own surprise) and it’s a lovely feeling to have somebody be so inquisitive about you!
So stay curious and here’s a list of 30 questions to help you get started!
- Did you prefer hanging out with girls or boys as a kid?
- Who were your best friends in life?
- Do you have any scars and what are their stories?
- What was a secret you kept as a kid, that you haven’t told anybody to this day?
- What is the one thing you’ve always been curious to try but never dared to?
- What do you think is wrong with the world and how would you fix it?
- Were you closer to your mother or father?
- Is there something that society deems restricted to women that you’ve always been curious to try?
- What is the biggest burden you carry all by yourself?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be and what is the first thing you would do with it?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What was your favorite band as a teenager and what were their top songs?
- What is it you enjoy most in your life and what does it give you?
- What’s your least favourite habit in people?
- If you were a car, which would it be?
- What is something you wish you had more time for in your life?
- What stereotype of men do you vehemently disagree with?
- If you had a month to yourself with endless money, what would you do?
- Are you comfortable sleeping at night? Is there anything that would make it better?
- What is your favorite musical instrument and what makes it so special?
- If you could turn back time, what would you undo?
- What science fiction technology, do you wish was ubiquitous today?
- Do you have role models? Who are they and what do you admire about them?
- What movie had the biggest impression on you in your youth?
- Is there something you always wished somebody would ask you, but nobody ever did?
- What is an opinion you previously held as true that you disagree with today?
- Do you believe you can trust people?
- What is that one things that is missing most in your life?
- At what point in your life did you feel the most inspired and by what?
- What would a special somebody need to do, to make you feel really loved today?
So there’s a bunch to inspire you! Don’t just work your way down the list, after all this isn’t an interrogation.
Each question can lead to an endless slew of subtopics which you can follow up on with more questions. So use this as a base to return to if you’ve run out of things to ask or simply want inspiration.
Just be curious and follow your gut!
If you found this article helpful, you might want to save it to Pinterest for later or share it on your preferred platform via the social media buttons below. It supports us in creating more exciting content for you!
Also, let us know what questions you’ve asked your partner, that helped you get to know them better. Let us know in the comments section!